Azure Virtual Desktop
Quickly deploy virtual desktops and apps to enable secure remote work
Azure Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running on the Azure cloud. It is the only service that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimization for Office 365 ProPlus, and support for Remote Desktop Services Environments.
With Azure Virtual Desktop you can deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes, with built-in security and compliance.
Deliver the only multi-session Windows 10 virtual desktop experience
Provide your users with the only multi-session Windows 10 desktop virtualized in the cloud that’s highly scalable, always up to date, and available on any device.
Enable optimizations for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
Deliver the best Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise experience, with multi-session virtual desktop scenarios to provide the most productive virtualized experience for your users.
Azure Virtual Desktop Benefits
- It’s the most scalable service to deploy and manage Windows virtual machines (VMs), using Azure for compute, storage, rich diagnostics, advanced networking, connection brokering, and gateway. Deploy and scale in minutes.
- It’s the only service to enable multi-user Windows 10 experience including compatibility with Microsoft Store and existing Windows line-of-business apps, while delivering the cost advantages previously only possible with server-based virtualization.
- AVD is optimized to virtualize Office 365 ProPlus running in multi-user virtual scenarios. Microsoft Office is the most virtualized app used and we are committed to delivering the best possible virtual experience.
- It’s the only service to provide Windows 7 virtual desktop with free extended security updates, giving you more options to support legacy apps while you transition to Windows 10.
- AVD offers the most flexible service allowing you to virtualize both desktops and apps, meaning you can choose between providing your users the entire desktop experience, or delivering only specific apps. When you deliver virtual apps to a Windows 10 endpoint, they are integrated seamlessly into the user experience.
- It provides seamless multi-user Windows 10 experience that’s highly scalable & always up to date.
- AVD supports any end-user device platform including Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and HTML 5.
- Users can deploy and scale in minutes. WVD allows you to manage users and security via a unified administrative interface in the Azure Portal.
Are you interested in learning more about whether a Azure Virtual Desktop implementation could be beneficial to your organization? Drop us a message below and we’ll help get you started!