Where are you in your migration journey?
At Oakwood, we believe that the success made possible by the cloud should be accessible to every business and every organization – small and large, old and new.
Every company – regardless of industry, legacy, or technology pedigree – can thrive in the cloud. The cloud migration experts at Oakwood would like to help paint a picture of the cloud landscape, and explain to you in clear and basic terms how Microsoft Azure can solve many of your complex business problems while also making new business models possible.
We’re confident that there’s never been a better time to assess all your apps, data, and infrastructure and migrate them to Azure.
Where To Begin?
Don’t worry. That’s why we’re here! We have a proven approach to migrating organizations just like yours. We’ve identified four fundamental phases that will ensure a successful move to the cloud.
During our Azure Readiness Assessment we’ll analyze your workloads using real-time consumption metrics and application dependencies to estimate costs and build a migration plan specific to your organization.
The Oakwood Team will work with your organization to gather the following information.
- Create an inventory of existing physical and virtual servers and storage to determine Azure readiness.
- Determine Azure sizing based on actual consumption metrics.
- Provide detailed Azure costing information and potential savings derived from consumption metrics and current pricing.
- Provide Application Dependency
Oakwood’s Foundations phase is designed to maximize your cloud resources while minimizing costs.
At this time we’ll begin to architect your Azure tenant based on access and administrative and security requirements specific to your organization with the following goals.
- Data Collection Inventory of server infrastructure.
- Collection of server utilization metrics.
- Infrastructure Analysis Categorize workloads, such as identifying non-production Produce Azure VM sizing, preliminary modernization opportunities, and cost savings analysis.
- Presentation of findings from Azure readiness assessment.
- Optimal workloads for migration.
- Cost savings breakdown.
- High level infrastructure insights.
It’s time to move! Now that we’ve audited and prepared the targeted workloads and apps, we’re ready to migrate.
There are several options and best practices that serve as guides when shifting your existing infrastructure to the cloud. Our expert Azure Cloud Consultants with offer guidance based on your unique needs. Every organization is different and shouldn’t be treated with a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Optimize & Manage
As cloud adoption continues to gather momentum, optimizing and managing cloud infrastructure resources and applications becomes critical to achieve expected cloud performance and savings. Oakwood’s Managed Cloud Services helps customers like you optimize, manage and monitor your Azure environments including virtual machines, databases, media services, mobile services, application workloads and more.
Our team will set and hold both a Monthly Review of Network Architecture, a Security and Endpoint Review as well as a Quarterly Review and Consultation around your cloud environment and strategy in order to further enable and speed your key cloud initiatives while maintaining security and managing risk.
Here are just some of the services you can expect from our cloud services team.
- Monitoring and remediation for critical infrastructure warnings and errors.
- Monitoring security related events for potential threats, errors or inconsistencies.
- Storage management for available capacity, geo redundancy and analysis of growth trends.
- Backup management to ensure timely, complete backups are occurring along with quarterly validation.
- Creating scripts as needed to automate tasks.
Are you ready? We are! Send us a message below and we’ll help guide you down the path of migrating to the cloud.