Managed Microsoft SQL Databases
Remote Database Administration & Consulting Services
Oakwood’s Microsoft SQL Databases team has extensive knowledge in all aspects of monitoring, replication, tuning, upgrading, migrating, auditing, reporting and high availability solutions. This service offering is optimized for Microsoft’s Azure environment to ensure the speed, security and road map of your systems and your data.
Below are a handful of Managed Microsoft SQL Database services.
- Microsoft SQL Server database installation, configuration, setup and migration.
- Data modeling, database design and audits.
- Performance tuning, capacity planning, T-SQL coding and optimization.
- High availability/Disaster recovery (Clustering, Log Shipping, Mirroring).
- Upgrades, migrations, replication.
- Integration Services (SSIS) and general ETL development.
- Business Intelligence: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Advanced troubleshooting.
The Oakwood Team provides remote database administration and consulting services for SQL Server. From project consulting to 24/7 support, our dedicated teams of expert database administrators can help you plan, implement and manage your business-critical SQL Server database.
Managed Microsoft SQL Databases – Single Database (PaaS)
|Database Usage & Size||Storage (GB)||Quantity||Cost per Month / per Database|
- Priced by Database Size and includes Oakwood’s Managed Services for monitoring and managing the databases. Also includes the SQL licensing.
Please contact us today and we’ll set-up a conversation to discuss your unique needs and how Oakwood can assist.