Chat. Meet. Call. Collaborate.
Why Microsoft Teams?
Designed to transform the way people work and interact with each other with collaboration firmly in mind, Teams is for everyone. Whether it’s chat, calls, or video, anyone can engage at any time, bringing everyone closer, securely.
Meet, chat, call, and collaborate in one place
- Get more done, by helping users stay focused on a single platform that integrates meetings, chat, Office apps, and more
- Move away from a meetings-first mindset with a solution built to power true collaboration
- Collaborate on the move with a rich mobile app that’s consistent with the desktop experience
Other meeting providers may need third-party apps which can create data silos and app confusion; a meetings-first mindset may lead to fatigue and flagging productivity.
Collaborate with confidence, securely
- Prevent meeting disruptions with advanced security and guard against data leaks and malicious links
- Collaborate securely with risk-based policies that control who has access to what
- Meet compliance needs efficiently with built-in controls to govern data and set policies
Other meeting providers may lack built-in proactive policies to help you stay protected and compliant—meaning more points of vulnerability and more third-party add-ons.
Simplify everyday work and complex processes on a single platform
- Directly connect to hundreds of third-party workplace apps without leaving Teams
- Manage tasks by turning meeting messages into action items so users can move forward together
- Automate monotonous tasksand improve workflow with customizable, low-codetools
For other meeting providers, a lack of automation options can create fragmented experiences for users and require enterprise-level developers to implement workflows.
Control costs and get more value
- Lower TCO by reducing subscription fees
- Minimize management time and complexity for your IT team
- Conduct interactive webinars with Teams without additional licensing fees
Other meeting providers may need third-party apps, increasing complexity, licensing costs and time to manage. Live event services may require extra add-on licenses
Microsoft Teams Phone
Microsoft Teams Phone makes it easy for small and medium organizations to turn Microsoft Teams into a powerful and flexible telephone system.
Please leave us a message below and we can schedule a 15-minute phone call to discuss your current environment and what our next steps might be.