Power BI Managed Services
Implementation, configuration, customization and support for your Power BI platform
Power BI is a business analytics service that delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions. It is a powerful ad-hoc, self-service, end-user BI and analytics tool that enables organizations to become more data insight driven. Whether you’re using it on desktop or mobile, ensuring that your BI solution is properly implemented, maintained, and managed is crucial to achieving the actionable insights your business needs to succeed. This platform allows you to visualize the data with the help of live reports and dashboards.
If you are like most organizations, you probably have massive amounts of data. Are you currently realizing the real value from the important data you keep? Talk to even the most data-oriented organizations and they know there’s more value in their data than they’re currently getting. Is this you as well?
And here is where we excel! Taking you to the next level, through 2nd or 3rd Wave BI. Ad hoc, end-user, self-service BI and Reporting. Power BI makes this attainable within even the leanest organization.
Use Power BI to:
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues on any device.
- Visually explore and analyze data—on-premises and in the cloud—all in one view.
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports.
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and security.
- Tie together multiple data sources to create enterprise level insights and reporting.
- Create custom dashboards with clear and meaningful KPIs.
- Aggregate disparate data without the cost of a full integration. Migrate and move data using Power BI data flows. Insert data into Azure Data Lake or Azure SQL DB.
- Perform ELT processes on your data.
We can also deliver these services and add significant value through our Application Managed Service business!
We provide access to a dedicated team of support professionals, so you always have an expert to turn to. You can subscribe to the number of hours you need and use them however you choose. Working together, we’ll tackle priorities and provide support for your Power BI environment and reporting needs
Oakwood’s team of Power BI Managed Services experts will work with you to ensure that you are getting the most insights and value from your business data to nurture a better understanding from your data trends. We provide ongoing, personalized support to help you optimize your business applications and drive initiatives more effectively.
Specifically, we can help with:
- Implementation, configuration, customization and support for your Power BI platform
- Provisioning your Power BI Premier tenant
- Assisting with Power BI Licensing issues
- User provisioning
- Troubleshooting and supporting your current reports and dashboards
- Gateway configuration
- Data integration and ETL
- Data modeling
- Report creation
- Report provisioning
- Data Modeling in Power Pivot
- Hands on training
- Dashboard in a Day
- Much, much more!!!
For more information on how our Managed Services Teams can help with your Power BI initiatives, please send us an email below!