Why Oakwood SQL DBA Managed Services? In response to our clients, our managed services team has established a platform that allows Oakwood Systems to proactively manage and monitor the key applications on which our clients depend.
SQL Managed Services
Backed by Oakwood’s broad and deep expertise across the Microsoft stack, clients are able to redeploy resources to focus on other key projects while Oakwood “keeps the lights on.” That provides you peace of mind and confidence our experts are constantly managing and monitoring your applications.
SQL Database Managed Services are designed to ensure the health and stability of your SQL Server environment. Our Managed SQL Database service provides 24/7, 365-day system monitoring. We go far beyond traditional monitoring services. Enjoy weekly in-depth health checks, performance analysis and trending to proactively identify issues requiring remediation.
SQL DBA Managed Services Benefits
- SQL database backup
- Recovery process and testing
- Alert/issue resolution
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Monthly deep dives
- Backup and maintenance verification and configuration
- Instance configuration tuning
- Server configuration tuning
- Escalation point for internal data team
- Index and Query optimization/tuning
- Waits, stats, deadlock analysis
- Table partitioning
- Data compression analysis
- Storage subsystem analysis
- Clustering, mirroring, cloning, replication
- Log shipping
- Support for highly available SQL configuration
Chris Daly | Managed Services Director
Charles Windsor | President, CEO
Review our case studies and engagements where we helped companies just like yours solve a variety of business needs.
Since 1981, Oakwood has been helping companies of all sizes, across all industries, solve their business problems. We bring world-class consultants to architect, design and deploy technology solutions to move your company forward. Our proven approach guarantees better business outcomes. With flexible engagement options, your project is delivered on-time and on budget. 11,000 satisfied clients can’t be wrong.