Azure Cloud Security
Microsoft integrated security is an intelligent, unified enterprise defense solution that provides comprehensive protection against attacks
Cyberthreats have grown complex and pervasive. They cannot be eradicated using a patchwork approach. A new, impenetrable dam is required. In fact, cyberintrusions have increased 400% in the Age of COVID, with particular impacts in medical, and financial fraud.
Most data breaches—48%—were caused by malicious or criminal attacks, 25% by negligent employees or contractors (human factor) and 27% involve system glitches that includes both IT and business process failures.
Likelihood of a data breach decreases as the record size increases. For 10,000 compromised records, the estimate is ~26%. For 100,000 records the probability is less than 1%.
Microsoft Zero Trust
By implementing Zero Trust, Microsoft takes a layered approach to secure corporate and customer data. Microsoft’s phased implementation of Zero Trust centers on strong user identity, device health verification, validation of application health, and secure, least-privilege access to corporate resources and services.
Digital security has become infinitely complex. Data grows increasingly more valuable every day and is harder to protect. In security management and threat assessment, bigger is better.
- Magnitude: By joining Microsoft Trust Protection (MTP), customers repel more threats by accessing the vast reach and decades of expertise of Microsoft.
- Save BIG: 40% of companies point to increased infrastructure complexity as a key driver of cyber security budgets. Integrated cloud solutions reduce costs up to 52%, offering a lower TCO than a patchwork approach.
- Greater efficiency: Make internal security teams more efficient by supporting the staff rather than replacing them.
- Scale to fit: Azure cloud security grows with the business.
- Industry standard: Microsoft’s layered approach is best-in-class across five security solutions categories.
- Simplify and unify: One dashboard eliminates extra IT security infrastructure to protect against all intrusion scenarios.
Microsoft Security Overview
Microsoft Threat Protection deploys a comprehensive array of integrated security technologies for enterprise and SMB. You can achieve greater security at lower cost by tapping into the expertise and power of Microsoft Threat Protection, Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel
If securing your users and data is important to you, please contact the Cloud Security experts at Oakwood today!