Plan smarter, collaborate better, and ship faster with a set of modern dev services.
Azure DevOps provides developer services to support teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build and deploy applications. Developers can work in the cloud using Azure DevOps Services or on-premises using Azure DevOps Server. Azure DevOps Server was formerly named Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Azure DevOps provides integrated features that you can access through your web browser or IDE client. You can use one or more of the following services based on your business needs:
- Azure Repos: Provides Git repositories or Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for source control of your code
- Azure Pipelines: Provides build and release services to support continuous integration and delivery of your apps
- Azure Boards: Delivers a suite of Agile tools to support planning and tracking work, code defects, and issues using Kanban and Scrum methods
- Azure Test Plans: Provides several tools to test your apps, including manual/exploratory testing and continuous testing
- Azure Artifacts: Allows teams to share Maven, npm, and NuGet packages from public and private sources and integrate package sharing into your CI/CD pipelines
You can also use collaboration tools such as:
- Customizable team dashboards with configurable widgets to share information, progress, and trends
- Built-in wikis for sharing information
- Configurable notifications
Contact the DevOps experts at Oakwood today and we’ll help create a tighter integration between development and operations.