End-to-End Project Management
Welcome to the Oakwood Development Center.
We help companies just like yours build the next generation of software and enterprise applications. We work with technology providers also. A unique, end-to-end project ownership approach. We consult, define the need, concept, design, develop and then deploy your solution.
Post deployment, the Dev Center manages your software during its entire lifecycle, making continual updates, improvements and enhancements to ensure it continues to deliver the most value to you and your audiences.
Dev Center Benefits
Strategy and Consulting
- We’ll guide your solution architecture and select the right technology for your software project.
- Our cloud practice helps you plan, build and manage your cloud infrastructure. You’ll be able to host, extend or build applications on both the Azure IaaS or PaaS platform.
Testing | Compliance | Assurance
- We provide comprehensive testing, compliance and quality assurance services. You’ll benefit as our TCA solution is backed by proven SQA processes, industry and domain experience.
User Experience | Interface Design
- Our leadership in this category allows us to design powerful and consistent multi-device user experiences. As a result, we will drive better software adoption, and client engagement.
Software Lifecycle Services
- This is a complete end-to-end solution. Enjoy state-of-the-art software services for technology and software-driven companies. We own the entire lifecycle experience including design, development, management and modernization.
Development Operations | Managed Services
- We provide CI/CD to automate deployment of solutions based on your specific business needs. We will integrate your solution across the entire enterprise, and successfully manage your technology investments.
End-to-End Software Development
Core Software & Architecture
- Our architecture accelerator provides ALL your architecture and core software. As a result, the hardest, most important, and most expensive part of your software development is done which comprises up to 35% of your project. More importantly, it’s done right.
Application Content Management System
- Our approach is to quickly and easily create application portals for your employees, contractors, vendors, partners and customers.
- We will securely manage who can create and maintain content, navigation, images, styling and anything else you define beyond software development process. Let the creativity flow!
- Our teams will provide custom integration interfaces into your systems. You’ll be able to do anything from receiving and processing data to submitting or scheduling jobs for your application to run.
- The Integration Management Console allows you manage the interfaces, monitor activity, pause and cancel active jobs and view interface history.
- We will provide a digital filing, sharing & management tool. You’ll have the ability to upload, share, track, group, organize, use and reference any type of document, file or media.
- Authenticated users can upload files from any device and attach them to any record in your systems where they can be accessed by any other authorized users.
- These benefits streamline processes and reduce user’s time and frustration searching for related documents.
- This critical part of the process facilitates the routing of tasks or activities through a sequence of connected steps. We do this by defining the business need to ensure that work is moved through the system in a timely fashion. We also ensure that the business need is processed correctly by the appropriate user or group of users.
- The benefits of this automation solutions allow you to provide information and support for each step of the process and business cycle.
- Triggers can be set up to alert executives or process owners when tasks or activities are entering the next step or that the current step is overdue.
Contact our Development Center team. We’ll take you through our model, develop a scope of work and align the best resources for the job. We will make sure to review your business goals, core needs, budget and timeline.