Access from anywhere on any device.
If you’re currently managing a mail server within a corporate infrastructure you already know this is no simple task.
Exchange Online is Microsoft’s Azure-hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform available via your Microsoft 365 subscription. Allowing you to utilize cloud-hosted servers, mailboxes and other messaging infrastructure, Exchange Online can significantly reduce out-of-pocket expense and management headaches. This service is especially attractive for small and medium-sized organizations with minimal IT resources or those who lack in-house technical skills.
The Oakwood Team can work with you to migrate all your data from traditional email, calendars and contacts to email signature blocks, rules as well as all of your various calendar permissions. We make the transformation from Exchange Server to Exchange Online simple while avoiding the inevitable risks along the way.
Exchange Online Benefits
- Continually updated Outlook Web App and Outlook client
- Access from anywhere and from any device
- A much larger mailbox—up to 100 GB—and unlimited archive quotas (called auto-expanding archiving)
- More storage (50 GB) for on-premises non-login-enabled accounts, such as system accounts not tied to a user
- Guaranteed email service uptime of 99.9 percent
- Reduced server hardware and storage, which reduced costs
- Less time needed to support email infrastructure, which freed up resources for other projects focused on features and experiences
- Simplified litigation hold capabilities
- Guaranteed business continuity and disaster recovery
Need help planning or executing your Exchange migration? Leave us a message below as we’d love to assist!