Microsoft Teams Phone
Save Time & Money. Connect Faster & Easier
The Microsoft Teams Phone System with Calling Plan bundle is Microsoft’s all-in-the-cloud solution that makes it easy for organizations to turn Teams into a powerful and flexible telephone system. The Phone System with Calling Plan bundle provides Private Branch Exchange (PBX) capabilities and calls to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
You can set up both toll and toll-free numbers, call menus to help callers get to the right department, call queues for high-traffic phone numbers, and more. You can even give people their own phone numbers so they can receive calls directly.
Teams Voice-In-A-Box Proof of Concept
Not sure where to start? Oakwood’s Teams Voice In-a-Box is a 2 Week Proof-of-Concept (PoC) engagement meant to offer clients the opportunity to test and evaluate functions within Microsoft Teams Phone as a telephony solution within their organization.
How Can Oakwood Help?
Setting up Teams Phone requires the configuration of Phone System Direct Routing. Direct Routing enables interoperability between your on-premises telephone hardware; Microsoft Phone System, which is the core feature of Teams Phone; and your third-party Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) provider. Because Direct Routing requires a deep understanding of Microsoft Phone System, PSTN connectivity, networking, and other technical skills, we recommend leveraging the Oakwood Team to set it up.
The consultants at Oakwood can:
- Obtain the correct Business Voice licenses for your tenant and phone users
- Help you understand the technical requirements for setting up Business Voice
- Coordinate with your telephone provider to make sure your phone numbers are properly set up for use with Business Voice
- Set up communication between your on-premises telephony hardware and Microsoft 365
- Help you set up Business Voice features like Call Queues, Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, and more
To speak with Oakwood’s voice experts today, drop us a message below and we’ll get back to you on what those next steps will be!