Microsoft Office 365
Changing the way people work.
Sure, working with Microsoft 365 day-in, day-out means that we are nerds. But it also means we’re very good at what we do. We possess the knowledge and tools that only come from having dozens of modern workplace and digital transformation projects under our belt.
That said, we know this is likely your first one of these types of projects. You’ve done your research and understand at a high level what’s involved and what’s at stake. We also know you don’t want a partner who speaks in acronyms and jargon or treats your deployment as just part of their quarterly quota. You need someone who will seek to understand what outcomes you’re looking to achieve and then design a plan and strategy around those objectives. We understand. It’s exactly what we would be looking for if we were in your shoes.
Unlike most of our competitors, we know our success in modern workforce deployments is based on the fact that we ask questions and we actually listen to your answers. Before we ever migrate the first user, we’ll ensure we understand your priorities as well as we understand the technology required to make them a reality.
After all, the internet is full of people and companies who claim to know Office 365 or have certifications to show they know the software. But how many of them start out by asking you a simple question: What do you want to be able to do with Office 365?
Microsoft 365 – Tenant Health Check
Oakwood’s Tenant Health Checks are designed to assist organizations like yours in reducing exposure to risks that would leave their users and data vulnerable.
Download Oakwood’s Tenant Health Check today and let’s start the conversation towards a secure and reliable 365 experience.
Would you like some peace of mind when it comes to your Microsoft 365 environment?
Office 365 Stages of Maturity
Stage 1: Unmanaged20%
- Organizational benefits clear but unrealized
- Characterized by sprawl and unnecessary risk exposure
- No clear vision or success criteria defined
Stage 2: Managed40%
- IT now directing and monitoring activities
- Cloud migrations underway
- Governance plans drafted
- 2-4 workloads leveraged
- Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Azure AD
Stage 3: Defined60%
- Initial adoption hurdles overcome
- Governance in place
- Eye towards future objectives
- 5-6 workloads leveraged
- Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Azure AD, Security & Compliance, Planner/Flow
Stage 4: Enabled80%
- End users empowered and self-sustained
- Support structure in place – fully autonomous
- Enterprise mobility & security posture deployed
- 7 or more workloads leveraged
- Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Azure B2B, Security & Compliance, SCCM/InTune
Stage 5: Optimizing100%
- Organization-wide adoptions according to vision
- Full return investment being realized
- Modern desktop deployed and digital transformation complete
- In addition to previous applications, advanced workloads leveraged
- MS Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Cloud Access Security Broker
What do you want to be able to do with Office 365?