Why Oakwood Systems SharePoint Managed Services? Microsoft SharePoint is a browser-based collaboration and document management platform. It allows groups to set up a centralized, password protected space for document sharing.
Oakwood SharePoint Managed Services
In response to our client document sharing needs, Oakwood Systems has built a successful SharePoint managed services program offering. This service provides peace of mind and security that their SharePoint data files are professionally managed and monitored. Our expertise extends far beyond SharePoint and covers the entire Microsoft stack.
SharePoint Managed Services Benefits
- Web analytics reports
- Timer job status
- Server Internals (CPU, memory, temperature, disk array)
- Verify automatic services on startup
- Disk space thresholds
- CPU and memory utilization
- System, security and application log exceptions
- System volume free space
- Notification of low space on data volumes
- Microsoft security/critical updates
- Virus checking
- Alerts escalated to your SME as necessary
- Management of tier 2 and 3 incidents and escalations
- Development and execution of change control documentation
- Development and maintenance of configuration specifications
Since 1981, Oakwood has been helping companies of all sizes, across all industries, solve their business problems. We bring world-class consultants to architect, design and deploy technology solutions to move your company forward. Our proven approach guarantees better business outcomes. With flexible engagement options, your project is delivered on-time and on budget. 11,000 satisfied clients can’t be wrong.